Δευτέρα 5 Απριλίου 2010

Symantec Salmacis Sense



Get ready means the way you wanna be fire on your own.

Clocks are auto mirrors and a shirt touch your body like the lies you prefer to say.

Only me, on demand and the flower beside my own smell. How blur it seems to be? I do really wanna know!
Stop and share the moment with his polaroid, is not enough anymore!

Bones may be the fire of "get ready" or "be the moon".
Bones are not killing me. Sea is over me though. The mirror touch our soul now and recover the situation like a button. So easy and passionate. Clock's tik tak is adorable.

Use my imagination. Create revelations. Morning toxicity & growing up!

Here is the love. You will not find love in the other world.
Never adopted. Foolish me.

I smell now the Red Rosy parfume and its so easy to apologize for my human behavior.
I would better say "My name is Red Rosy" and then relax.
I smell failure and again the perfume of Red Rosy.

Put my arms around you babe. I can hear you. Spank the words and then let them wrap you.

We are the night. Touch me. Dont be silly. I only give you life.
All this relief is about two minutes and then its gone.
Red Rosy meets the mirrors and the clocks.
She's your new lover.
He is your brand new image cover.

Considering, im the system. B-boys are muses.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου